MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Monday, May 14, 2007

Update on how I am feeling .......

I have a wonderful daughter who gives me a lot of meaning to my life!!
I have the world's most kindest man as my husband... who loves me and shares my passion for Rubberstamps, paper crafts and CRYSTALS!!... even though he doesn't understand what its all about! I am blessed with having both of them in my life!!
I got involved with Stampin-Up! when I moved to live in Houston (2000)!! and the rest is history....
We have moved house quite a few times... since living in Houston,we have lived in Dubai and now we live in Cambridge UK.... All my stamps are in storage.... and I am having stamping withdrawal symptoms!!! Help!!
Also got the retirement list from Stampin-up..... well will have to get some of them!!

No comments: