MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Well, I have been busy working to set up my blog with some of the new stuff, I have learnt!! its been quite simple and also a daunting task! time consuming... no time for stamping!!

Yesterday, we went to the Stampin-up Training at High Wycombe, Michelle my up-line was kind enough to take me there and drop me back to my door step!! thank you Michelle! It was fun, I met some lovely ladies, and I am sure we will meet again!! the only sad part was, all the new stamps in the catalogue which will be released on the 1st of October, with this release Stampin-up will celebrate its 20th anniversary, and for the celebration there is a 20% off on select stamps here

No "In colours" feel cheated, well we have been promised that it will come in the years to follow LOL! so please, please help me my US stampin buddies!! I already have a lot of the new sets,exception of a few sets that were on my wish list!! none of the Western/horse stamps made it to the UK catty! sigh and groan!

Got to go, my body is aching and it is midnight and I don't feel good.....

No comments: