MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Friday, October 24, 2008

Christmas is 62 days away........



Yes, its 62 days until Christmas, I love that time of the year, I love to decorate my house and every year make new things, specially to dress the Dinning Table - Last year, I did not do anything, but this year, I want to make some little baskets out of the fabulous Designer Series paper!! you will see them here soon! but I worked on this mini star this morning - I usually make six in a pack to hang them on the tree! they make nice gifts too! Hope you like them, if you would like to know how, I will post the tutorial... which I have yet to put together!

2 comments:

jo said...

hi hun, would realy loveto know how you made the, there soo pretty, huggs jo x

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Germana! Just found your blog through In Love With Stamping - thought I'd pop by and say hi! (Saw you on the QVC thread about Anna Griffin!) Lovely blog - will be back often. Love to know how you did the stars Kate xx