MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday........ what's happening

The weekend has not been too good, I am still in pain and to add to it, time seems to go flying out of the window.... but I have had a good day today - spent 30 mins in the bath, and really felt great!! got all my mailing done for Stampin-up as I have had a few ladies contact me through my blog!! I wish they had more rub-ons in our UK catalogue, I love them, am crazy about them, I decorate different shaped bottles with them and pain them with bottles with alcohol inks, they look fabulous - I shall take a picture soon! my great camera does not work though, have to find a new battery charger, as in the consignment the old one got misplaced or got feet and walked away!!
Did some candles too, with the rub-ons.... and I must say they have the wow factor, sold two this evening while working on them as my neighbour dropped by to see how I was doing along with her visitor from Devon, and the lady simply went crazy - so on Wednesday, they both are coming to make some Christmas cards!!
I don't have any art work to post as all the things I worked on were 3D Projects!
Well I joined this great paper crafting on line community take a look and join if you would like to, its called the Papercraftplanet!!

2 comments:

Manna said...

I hope you feel better soon, Germaine. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and leave such kind words even when you don't feel so hot. It was very kind of you!

Crafting Queen said...

Hope you had a good day today and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.