MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Monday, May 25, 2009

COPICS......COPICS........COPICS

Its been some time since I got my copic markers and I love, love them! This weekend, Chris booked for me to attend a course which was held in Walcote,Leics by Stamps & Memories!! Well he drove me there and back.
I did have a fun time, met a few lovely stmapin' ladies! and picked up more goodies! Initially, I was a little bit bored, but after the first 30 minutes it got very interesting. But, its a big but!! I still love my stampin-up products! and here is a video for you to watch that Shelli Gardner did on You Tube, love this set, its not in the UK catalogue but I have it! its called "Always" its simply beautiful, the heart stamp in that set as well as the bird stamp, enjoy!

1 comment:

Joyce Spear said...

Thank you for the kind words on my project with the bird from Always. Feel free to CASE -- and I'd love to see what you come up with!

Peace,
Joyce Spear
www.stamperjoyce.blogspot.com