MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Saturday, May 30, 2009

TJ 1-4-1 Card Swap for May

Every month, over at the Technique Junkies a 1-4-1 card swap is held. I took part in the May Card Swap. My Partner was Vicki Potter, she sent me this lovely bandana technique card and also a lovely handmade necklace! Thank you Vicki for your gift and card.

I had made a card for her as soon as I signed up, but my DH dropped red wine on it, when I was writing the envy! and I could not rescue it, so I got delayed! Well I had to start all over again. I have now sent it with DH to be mailed in the US, as he is visiting there, and it will get to Vicki sooner! hopefully! here is what I made her, well I made two cards and sent one! I used the Faux Designer paper technique. I hope she will like it.



1 comment:

jo said...

hihun, wow your friends card is stunning lucky you, i love your card will i would with fairys being on it :) . hope you had lovely evening huggs jo x