MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Wow... another blog award



Well its a friends blog award, time is simply flying faster than I can breath!! also not being well has not helped me at all!! Well, I don't want to go there!! Ju over at
A Little bit of Cornish Mist has given me this award, so thank you Ju for thinking of me and awarding me with the friend's blog award! Its been a hard move to the UK for me, and its taken a lot of time to make friends here - and I have been lucky knowing Kathy from TJ's and now connecting with all the friends through England Stampers....

I am suppose to pass it on to eight bloggers, who can then choose eight more and will include this cleverly written text.
These blogs are exceedingly charming, these are the kind of bloggers who aim to find and become friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propergated, please give more attention to these writers.

I would like to add this saying - its from a retired stampin'up set and I like the set and the saying very much......
Friendship is a journey of time, love and memories. Well, I would have like to give this to some of the friends Ju has given this award, but did not want to repeat it! I hope you will enjoy the award!

Sue Renshaw
Shirley
Linda Wright
Sandra Candlish
Michelle Allen
Denise Taylor
Kim BT
Kimber Kendle

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Thanks so much Germana! I love your blog and your creativity too! You are so deserving yourself. I consider it an honor too.

Kim said...

Germaine, I hope you can stand one more blog award, because I have given you one!! Blessings on you!