MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Get Well Card from Michelle

On Monday, I got this lovely card, the writing on the envelope looked familiar, it was post marked central Cambridge - I rushed and opened it, and I did not need to open it to look inside the card, I knew at once it was from Michelle, my up-line! they are her colours and style!! Thank you Michelle.

I hope we can someday soon stamp together! if I was not in so much pain and also having all the bits and bobs with it, I would have organised something, but it is so unpredictable!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey babe you are more than welcome, im glad the card put a smile on your face, i wanted you to know i was thinking about you and sending my best wishes
take care
Michelle...xx

Tammy said...

What a lovely card. What wonderful colors.
Great job.