MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Saturday, July 03, 2010

I feel better and better...

Oh my Goodness!! it has been the longest time MIA from blog Land for moi??? Well all I can say is wish you a great weekend and a sunny month of July! Although, I have not been posting cards, I tried to keep some of the Stampin'up news updated!!

So, you see I am still alive, obviously, as I am typing this yukk!!! I’ve been pretty ill with one problem after another, Its the pain that I am living with which is effecting my hands and I am not very happy about it!!Since nobody can find out what is causing the pain it has made me very depressed, specially when your mind is racing with ideas and things you want to do, but your body is simply saying no!! Well, my hobby of Stamping has kept me sane, not sure that I am stamping a lot, but believe me buying a lot of stuff....

In the last few month I’ve moved out of my craft room into my newly built stamping studio, as I like to call it! I promise I will post some photos of it soon, possibly this week, if I don't have more bouts of pain!

So I hope you are not bored with my post, I do have a few cards made and will surely post them soon, and as soon as I have my Stampin' Studio up and working I do intend to be back in full swing and pray my body will behave itself!!

Thank you for your time! Have a fun day!

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Germaine, glad to see you posting again. Glad to hear things are looking up a bit. You take care and have fun with your new craft space! Hugs Anesha

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi Germaine, glad to see you are still with us, look forward to seeing your cards and of course you new stamp pad I am so jealous, take care and I will be ordering before the time runs out ju x

Doris said...

Sooooo glad you're finally back! Can't wait to see your new stamping space. Been thinking about you!

Monica said...

Firstly cngratulations for your new stapin' studio. I sencerely hope that you recover quickly and get back to some serious staming!