MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Monday, July 12, 2010

Quite a weekend.........searching for my lost mojo!

Well, this weekend was fabulous, the weather, food et all... Chris took me to the Chambridge fair - it was fun, specially as we heard this young band - Th' Parish, it was fab, the singer had a style that was amazing - reminded me of one of the woodstock bands!! well I got their CD, with the singer to sign it, so in the near future I will say, I met this band in person!! Ha haha!
Health wise, I am doing a lot better, and hoping that my hands get better and better! on another note, my friend Kathy is going away for the summer, so I am feeling a bit sad as I will miss her, specially our chats!! have a fun trip girl and we shall stay in touch!
I don't have any cards to post, as I have found out I have simply lost my mojo... am trying so if I do get inspired I will be back with it soon! Take care and have a fun sunny day! it been dull here, but it is dry!! Thank you for stopping by!! Hugs always!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I had fallen off the blog wagon for awhile and am trying to get going again, at least a couple times a week. You have some very lovely creations, it seems like you love a vintage or collage look.

Have a great week!

Jan Hennings said...

I'm hearing you about the mojo..I lost mine last week and although I usually post everyday I was struggling to get something created...I know it will come back..enjoy a break :)
GREAT BLOG!!