MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Another day - browsing the net.........

Well, I got to see the Chiropractor on Monday with an emergency appointment! which has helped my pain a lot, but I have strict orders to rest and not to even do housework! LOL, that is good! although I don't have a lot of pain in my back my hands are still swollen and painful - so still blog hopping and coming across lovely stampin artwork! Everyone loves blog candy, so here is the link for some on Emma's new blog! Head on over and you may just be lucky or more so visit her at her opening workshop! Bye for now, and thank you for visiting me on my blog! Have wonderful Wednesday!

5 comments:

Monica said...

Sorry that you have been down with pain... hope you get better soon.

Love,

Monica

Michelle said...

Hi
I thought I would pop on over and check out your blog after you left such lovely comments on my blog the other day.

I'm sorry to hear that you have in this awful pain for so long now. I hope it improves for you soon so you can get back in to the hobby that you love so much.

Michelle :-)

Monica said...

Hope you are feeling better today. Thanks for popping by and leaving such sweet words for me to read.

I hope you can resume your hobby soon.

Love,

Monica

Karen said...

Hi Germaine, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. When I scrolled down yours & saw the beautiful stamping & colouring I was even more chuffed at your comment!!! Beautiful work my lovely. Hope you get some relief soon XXX

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Germaine, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my post. Your blog is equally stunning!! Lovely work :) Take care.

xoxo,
Sabrina