MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Many questions... so here is the answer

Well, having spent the whole day at the hospital, I am not a very happy girl this evening, but I think I had to put this information on here, as I have had so many of you asking where to see the design of the Designer Series Paper et al...... so here is the promotion in detail...

With December 25 approaching at a rate of 100 miles per knot, I think every crafter is in a hurry to start some Christmas crafting, and this special from Stampin’ Up! makes it more than ever more exciting and better.

So from now until December 29, you can get some FREE, exclusive and not-available-in-the-catalogue rolls of ribbon!


The way is to purchase one of the Christmas Gift-Giving Bundles below…

Description Wood-Mount Item/Price Clear-Mount Item/Price
Gifted Bundle
Gifted Set and Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper
page 23 of IB&C 2010/11
124051
£35.70
124052
£30.70
Welcome Christmas Bundle
Welcome Christmas Set (Page 27 of IB&C 2010/11) and Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper -Picture below
124063
£36.90
124064
£31.90
Season of Joy Bundle
Season of Joy Set and So Swirly Stampin’ Around Wheel
(Page 22 of IB&C 2010/11)
124055
£36.45
Delightful Decorations Bundle
Delightful Decorations Set (page 26) Ornament Punch (Page 105 of IB&C 2010/11)
124058
£37.45

and for each bundle you purchase, a roll of ribbon is yours for the choosing! Well you could also get all the four bundles available and get all four ribbon rolls FREE!

Alternatively you can click on the banner on the right and take a look at the price on the ribbons, so you know you are getting a great deal.

If you’re wondering about the Christmas Cocoa Speciality DSP listed in the second bundle and are not sure where to find it, to be honest with you, neither was I! As it’s also not currently available for purchase from the catalogue or otherwise, it is available only as part of this promotion…

so if you do want it, please contact me soon! it is gorgeous and the “speciality” part of the paper is that the two designs at the top are flocked and they are single-sided designs, the rest are double sided.

As always, thank you for visiting and spending time in my stamping blog world. Your visits, your comments and mostly your support are much appreciated,! Don't forget, smile at a stranger - it may change their life.

1 comment:

Doris said...

I do hope you're feeling better SOON! I'll be thinking of you over Thanksgiving as I count my many blessings, especially the friends I've made in blogland.