MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Monday, June 29, 2009

Stamping 411 Challenge SSC-105

Well, its time for another stamping 411's fab sketch challenge, I do like their sketches, although I have had so much going on, early this morning, I could not sleep, so I made 3 cards with the same sketch, the 3rd one if still not complete, well I will come back to it some time soon... so she says! Don't forget to check out the fab creations from the design team.

All products Stampin Up unless otherwise stated
Cardstock: Whisper white, real red, old olive and basic black
Stamp Sets: Fresh Cuts, Mr & Mrs
Accessories: DSP from the Level 1 pack, SAR Wheel, Silver cord and brad, Scallop punches, non SU nesties.

3 comments:

Patti Chesky said...

So pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, Germaine, love the red! Anesha

Selene Kempton said...

This is gorgeous!