MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Another TSSC-76

I feel totally exhausted, in every way the worst part of it is I wake up early hours of the morning and cannot go back to sleep and when it is actually time to wake up, I want to go to sleep.... I know there are a lot of things going on in my life at the moment, but they not as bad as so many people I know around me and well in the world too! mostly loosing their jobs and homes!! So I had to have a go at MJ's Sketch as it is a very straight forward and lovely easy sketch... so here is my take at the challenge,

I hope you like it, I surely do and will use it as a sympathy card!! as a close friend of mine lost her brother, and she seems to have taken it very bad, as they were very close. Well, the heat is killing too here in England, although my DH has had portable A/C's placed in the house... so life is bearable from the stifling heat! Have a nice day, I have to go shopping for worktops for my new studio this morning, so I shall be away all day, if I can manage my pain@#!** which is not that bad today! See ya later.....

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, sorry to hear about your friend's brother. Hope you get some rest. Hugs Anesha

Bev said...

Ty For visisting my Blog. where abouts in cambridge are you?
love you blog, your cards and other crafty bits are beautiful.
busy month for cards for me this month.so guess what i am doing today
Bev xx

Alex said...

Like your card Germaine, I have this stamp set and need to use it more. Good idea to 3D the flowers, never thought of that one :)

Have a good day.

Alex x

MJ said...

Beautifully done! I love how you did the background. Hope you are feeling a bit better today. Boy do I know what you are going through, lol. It stinks. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge.