MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Thursday, July 16, 2009

All the lovely RAK's I have received recently...

All the way from New Zealand, a place I would love to live, specially in the South Island - I fell in love with this country, and wish I can get back there some time soon... some how I feel connected there, may be in my past life I lived there... well, this card is from Denise Taylor - she and I have exchanged quite a few RAK cards, we met on Technique Junkies a group run by Pat Huntoon, you must check it out!
Denise Card

These cards are from Caroline, my new cyber friend - waves and Thank you for these lovely cards - love the butterfly, I love butterflies! when we lived in Houston, I would visit the butterfly museum often, simply sit there and watch these beauties, and have had some even fly on to me.... felt fantastic!!
Carolines Cards

This is another one from Doris, we too met via blogspot! love the colours in her card, and it says B-happy, she sensed how I am feeling lately, nothing is setting my mood right, waves and thank you Doris, for thinking of me and cheering me up! and also having the sixth sense!! I do, I can see Ghost! truly... it spooks my DH, well... talk to ya soon!
Doris's Card

This card was sent to me by Anna, my newest customer - Hello Anna and thank you, I hope you are enjoying all the Stampin'Up stuff you got, well I am looking forward to meeting you soon! I like her cards, and how did you know I love cats! when we meet I am sure we will have fun stamping/crafting!, I hope it will be soon!
Anna's Card

2 comments:

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

lovely cards germaine, I do like the beach scene one and I would love to visit new zealand but I know it will never happen unless I win the lottery or perhaps stop buying craft stuff lol ju x

Kylie Davies said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog Germaine...its so nice to get positive comments from someone with your talent!!!