MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Monday, July 20, 2009

Sorry for not being here....

I don't have a card to post as I have been in so much pain the last couple of days that I don't even know where I am, I can barely move, I am doubled up in pain. Hopefully tomorrow there will be some help, as I have my physio appointment! Chris is away and my dear neighbour has been so helpful! Oh thank God for all the people he sends our way!

I love my stamping hobby and I also love it that my DH supports my hobby and I have a nice room I work in and feel very lucky to have an entire room dedicated to my hobby of rubber stamping and paper crafting. I have about 400 stamp sets from Stampin'Up and many other companies with all the accessories that go with it! With all this lovely things I have, I feel so sad - as I have always enjoyed stamping/crafting with others, it is the most important thing with rubber stamping, having fun and enjoying and mostly sharing what I love and do! I have had so many workshops, and hoped that some one will come over and just sit along and stamp, but it has never happened!

So if you are reading this, you may wonder what is it! I haven't a clue, may be you can leave me a comment or let me know what I should do? When I lived in the US and in Dubai, I use to hide and make excuses as I had too many ladies interested in stamping, but here in England it seems like there is a problem!! well, I am also in that mood where I feel so ill, hence I am moaning about it!

My wonderful friend Kathy, lives too far, I wish we could do some stamping! So please let me know, How to fix this if you know how! Being a Stampin'Up demo, the motto is Inspire - Create - Share and I love doing all that with Stamping! See you tomorrow in a better frame of mind! Bye for now!

11 comments:

Bev said...

Sorry to hear your no Feeling the best at the moment. I am busy with work at the mo, but will send mail soon.
Tc and I hope you find some pain free time to do what you love.

Bev x

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Germaine, so sorry you are in so much pain. Hug goes out to you. Anesha

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Evening Germaine, I only wish you lived near me and we could stamp together to our hearts content, I too have no one to craft with and so we must craft on our blogs and show the world our creations I hope you are feeling more upbeat this evening I know how pain can get you down especially when it is chronic, take care thinking of you ju x

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Germaine, thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. The cat tree had to be modified to fit in this house (it was too tall)we are thinking of getting rid of it, if we do I will give you a ring! Hugs Anesha

Laura Evangeline said...

I hope you feel better SOON!

Lezlie S. said...

Hi Germaine. So sorry for the pain. Try to take it a day at a time and know that there are people out here who care. God is with you.
You left a comment on my blog which lead me to yours. Your creativity is outstanding. I am awestruck! You have so much to share with the world. Don't ever stop doing what you are doing. I will pray for you...
Lezlie

Doris said...

I'm praying that the Lord will give you an extra measure of blessing today! Hope you're on the mend soon...

Lorraine said...

Hi Germaine - I really enjoy your blog. You are so clever with your projects. I'm so sorry you are in pain - hope you get relief soon.
I'm the same as you - no-one to craft with yet. But I live in hope that it will change. I wish I was nearer to you - I would be over in a flash !!!
Hugs
Lorraine
The Stampin' Grove

Kathy the Teawife said...

Dear Germaine, Your post made me cry! I wish we lived nearby to each other, too; what I would give to be able to pop over to yours, craft with you, and give you a hug when you need one! Thank you so much for listening to me yesterday; I'm seeing the doctor this afternoon. I was so happy to hear your voice so much cheerier yesterday. I hope you continue to feel better and improve. Love you very much, Kathy

Unknown said...

Hi Germaine, sorry you are not feeling too good...
shame there is no one to come around, what sort of community do you live in? is there a school nearby? women's institute, clubs - maybe put a notice up in the post office... shame to let all those stamps go to waste, I would love to be close by to play... xxxx

Rustyhammer said...

I'd willingly come craft with you if I was closer. Esp if you have a room dedicated to it!
Hoping you will find some relief from your pain. It must be exhausting for you. Love, hugs and prayers, Sharon