MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Friday, October 01, 2010

The New Idea Book & Catalogue is here........

As promised the much awaited Stamipin'Up idea book & Catalogue 2010-2011 has been launched from the 1st of October! If you haven't got a hard copy yet you can take a look at it the on-line in the left hand side bar!!

If you would like one then please get in touch with me!! It is a fabulous catalogue full of ideas for paper crafting and stamping! I am so excited about this catalogue as there are many new things to play with and I am now writing my wish list.....so you can begin yours too!

We have also been given a choice of CLEAR Mount Stamps or WOOD Mount? Well for those of you with space issues this is brilliant the sets are also priced lower than the wood mounts!

PUNCHES there are many new ones in a new flat style! Click here to see the new design!

COLOUR COACH : With the new colour pallet - there is a brilliant colour coach tool! Its a great tool for the colour blind people like me!! Its of a great help to me with putting together successful colour schemes with any effort! As I am not that good on my own with colour schemes! It displays all the core colours plus the five New In Colours in a single card, with all the colour combos and gives a range of different suggestions on matching card stock and the use of shades for two step stamping. You can take a look at the video here how the new colour renovation works!

My Virtual Stampers Club starts at the end of October, this is a great way for you to collect the desired items over a period of time and get what ever is on your wish list or more in the month you are the hostess and receive all the freebies offered with the order. To find out more about the clubs get in touch with me at ferrao23@yahoo.com to book your place and month.

I am offering a prize and £25.00 of merchandise from the new catalogue if you would like to sign up as a demonstrator with me during the month of October - Click here to see more information and how to start your own business!

I was trying to draw the winner to my September blog candy through Random Org, and I just could not get it done so please bear with me as I will be back soon with a pic where you will get to see me adding all the names to the draw then picking the winner! So come on join me to have fun with stamping and paper crafting. The above offers are from myself and not Stampin'Up! and cannot be combined with any other offers.

As always, thank you for visiting and spending time in my stamping blog world. Your visits, your comments and mostly your support are much appreciated. And as my cyber friend Jaydee says, don't forget, smile at a stranger - it may change their life.

2 comments:

Doris said...

Hi Germaine! I'll be thinking of you on Sat. as we arrive in London to change planes on our way to Prague. Thanks for all your wonderful comments on my blog. Hope you're doing better health-wise these days.

Ellis said...

Hi!
I was surprised when I read your comment, not many people know about UmeƄ, neither have they been here so that was fun! =)
I saw that you live in the UK, not so far away! =)
I'm going to put you blog on bloglovin so that I can look more later! =)
Kram, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn