MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Well it is Stampin'Up Europe Convention time...

a whole month has passed by, I could not get on to the internet, it has been up and down!! it is still so slow that I get very frustrated and simply don't want to get on the internet.... never mind, I have made a promise to myself, that I will stop moaning about things in my life....

I am heading to the convention which is on the 5th and 6th of November.... I am looking forward to it!!

I am feeling much better, my back pain seems to be behaving itself, but I am still having other problems, and I feel the longer I ignore them they may disappear, but then there is no hope of that, as it get worst than before....

My blog candy that I offered in the month of September was won by Linda Davies, she will be over on Monday the 8th to collect it!! Thank you to all the ladies that took part in my blog candy.

For Christmas there is a new promotion, it is a great promotion as you can bundle up for Christmas.... click on the side bar to look at all the super stuff you can get and also get some ribbons free with the purchase of a bundle... so hurry and get me your orders!!

Here is the link to take a look!!

As usual, I am hoping but not promising to keep up my blog, it has been a tough ride for me for the last few years, and I have finally accepted that I am suffering from FMS (Fibromyalgia) which was diagnosed about a year ago!

As always, thank you for visiting and spending time in my stamping blog world. Your visits, your comments and mostly your support are much appreciated, and as my cyber friend Jaydee says, don't forget, smile at a stranger - it may change their life.

2 comments:

Doris said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel a bit better. Even your blog sounds more "up" today! Now let's see some stampin'!

Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!!
im glad you are feeling a bit better too!!