MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Europe Convention 2011 - Addington Palace

Well, I got home earlier than expected from convention as I was in too much pain and could not take it any longer...

We (Sandra & I) got to the Hotel Thursday evening and began working on Sandra's swaps! we had a really lovely dinner and joined Jo Dumble's group for a make and take, which was lovely and met a lot of nice demo ladies!

Friday morning it was a rush, as we had to take the coach to the Palace at 7.45am which was pretty early for me, as it takes me hours to actually come out since I suffer from pain. Shellie Gardner - CEO and co-founder of Stampin'Up was there to great us! she was looking radiant as ever, haven't a clue how she manages to keep up looking so calm and fresh!!

Upon registration we collected a sassy retro design goody bag and we also got little badges to say we were 1st timers there..



We also got a chance to buy some goodies at the momento mall - then we went off to get our project of paper, ink and pad completed, and while I was doing that, I saw Kathy walking towards that room, and we greeted each other, we have been friends since 2003 on line and got to meet up finally........... it was really great meeting you Kathy!

We then exchanged swaps - I must say I loved some of the swaps!! Thank you to all the ladies that swapped with me!! I shall get you all pictures of the huge pile I have soon!!

The awards dinner was lovely, I met two more demo's that sat on our table with Sandra and myself - Thank you Elaine and Allison for your company! it was a late night and I was in a lot of pain, so when we got back to the hotel, we made a decision to leave early so that I could get home and rest, and that is exactly what I did - I went to sleep and when I was up took a real hot bath, my Honey cooked a really great meal!!

The next convention for 2011 is in Disney Land Paris!! if you would like to have fun and join into this lovely group of fun crafting let me know!!

More pictures coming up soon!

1 comment:

Kathy the Teawife said...

Hey Germaine! You know I loved meeting you in person FINALLY, too! It was like we were long lost sisters. I can't wait to craft and create with you again. I'm missing you already, love, kathy